Vera Whole Health Inc. (“Vera” or “We”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of information provided through its Website.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that may be provided when you visit the Vera website [www.verawholehealth.com] (Website) along with our practices for collecting, using, protecting and disclosing that information. It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from our Websites, including:
- Any information you provide; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information including:
- Details of your visits to our Website including the resources that you accessed and used
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. We use this information to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and store information about your preferences which could allow us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
We may utilize cookies for this automatic data collection. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
How We Use/Disclose Your Information
We use information that we collect or that is provided to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users which does not identify any individual without restriction. We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If we make any changes to this policy, we will provide notice as well as post the updated policy to the Website. Any changes will be effective as of the date changes are posted on the Website or the notice is otherwise provided and acknowledged. (whichever date is later). Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.